eBay Giving Works is an easy, effective way to show your support for Mustangs to The Rescue! The next time you’re buying or selling on eBay, please give it a try.
How it Works
Use eBay Giving Works to list items on eBay and donate 10% to 100% of your listing’s final sale price to us. It’s an easy way to sell your unwanted items while helping us raise funds for our mission.
Enjoy the Benefits!
Your listing will benefit from several unique program features that have been proven to attract more buyers and raise awareness of our cause such as the eBay Giving Works ribbon and enhanced searchability.
Plus your listings will automatically qualify for the eBay Giving Works Fee Credit Benefit and you’ll receive a tax-receipt for your donation.
1. Click “Customize your listing”
2. Look for the “eBay Giving Works” field (Click “Add or Remove Options” if you don’t see it) in the Sell Your Item form in the “Choose how you’d like to sell your item” area
3. Choose “Select a new nonprofit”
4. In the pop-up window that appears, type “[Your Nonprofit Name]” in the “Nonprofit Name or Keyword” field
5. Select Mustangs to The Rescue and a percentage (10-100%) you wish to donate to us (please note: there is a $1 minimum donation if your item sells)
Shop to Show Your Support!
You can also support us by shopping for items that are being sold in aid of us on eBay! Be sure to visit our PayPal Giving Fund page on a regular basis to see all the great listings benefiting us.